2.23.2011

Creative mood: Work place & cupcakes



The last few day's I've been in quite an creative mood..
On monday the shop is closed, so I decided to decorate my little office a bit more. My boyfriend made me this great office like place. But for some reason there only was a desk and a chair. But I got inspired last monday and went on a shopping trip to decorate it a little bit.
I got a great vintage looking suitcase, an amazing pictureframe with mirrors, a little lamp, some little vases and some other little things. Oh and a small tray on a foot, for magazines, but that's not on the picture. I got gold spray paint and painted some frames that I already had gold. For now they are standing on the desk, but I want to hang them on the wall. So this is my new place frome where I write my blogs togehter with my beloved cup of tea, and some cosy candles.
(I now, the picture is so bad! But I couldn't get a great picture with the candles and the lamp on. But I promise I will make a better one soon, as it's finished.)



I got this great topping for cupcakes last week. And I really wanted to try it. So I decided to make some sweet summer cuppies.

xJx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...