10.27.2011

Party season

Last friday me and THE girls went to a party called The Waterfront in held at the Koepelkerk in Amsterdam. Planning my outfit weeks before, I suddenly wasn't so sure about my gold sequin dress anymore when the party was only a few days away. So I went shopping with my sister to get something else. This is what I got, a dark green silk blouse with black collar. A snake clutch, burgundy red belt and amazing sandals in that same coloured. Paired with my leather pants. Some cool bracelets to finish the look.
And I felt great in this outfit, so glad I switched at the last moment.

xJx

Blouse: Zara. Clutch: Zara. belt: Zara. pants; topshop. shoes: Zara. Bracelets : barong barong, tiffany.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...