1.03.2012

Happy 2012! My NYE outfit

Happy 2012 everyone! Hope you had a great new years eve, and hope that 2012 makes all your dreams and wishes come true! Mine was great, I spend it with my lovely girlfriends who I love so much! I loved being with them and spending it with them. I got to wear my mom's vintage sequin jacket, I was so exited about that. Because I've been in love with this jacket forever. I still can't have it, but I'm allowed to wear it when I want! This was the first time for me wearing it, okay I've tried it on before. But i've never really worn it. I Decided to pair it with a leather pants, simple black top, gold glittering shoes and my YSL arty glass ring. And I actually felt great in it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...