9.06.2010

Western feeling






Today's another sunny day, wich is rare he're in holland. So I decided to wear my white jeans, cause now i can. But I mixed and matched some different outfits. Here two of them.

Vandaag is het weer zonnig, wat zelden gebeurd hier in nederland. dus ik besloot om nog maar een keer m'n witte jeans uit de kast te trekken, zolang het nog kan. Maar ik heb wat verschillende outfits geprobeerd, hier zijn er twee.

Outfit 1:
Top with cowboy boot: D&G
Jeans shorts: H&M
Cowboy boots: Sendra for Paul Warmer

Outfit 2:
Top with sheriff badge: D&G
White jeans: Met
Pumps: Zara

After having a cup of thee in the garden this afternoon, before I went out. My white jeans got all dirty from the chair.. so i had to change my pants. This is what I picked:

Same as outfit 2, but changed the white jeans to a regular jeans from Mng.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...